Marketer's Toolkit 2020
The definitive, evidence-based and practical guide for marketing plans
What's in store for 2020?
This year's Marketer's Toolkit is a guide to which near-term trends your peers are prioritising and what you can do to keep ahead of the market.
WARC spoke to ten marketing leaders to gather their insights on the year ahead.
Read the full interviews.
Marketer's Toolkit 2020: Data Report
The Data Report covers five drivers of change for 2020: Society, Technology, Economy, Industry and Policy.
Findings from the Marketer's Toolkit 2020 survey include:
- Growing concern around consumer privacy online and a rise of conscious consumerism;
- Brands are cautious about further tech investment, though AI will be a priority;
- Search is expected to be a focus in 2020 and investment in online video will continue.
- Combining paid advertising with e-commerce fulfilment promises a greater link between marketing investment and business performance.
- Marketers are increasingly tasked with building brands within ecosystems out of their control.
- Amazon's sights on the brand dollars still being spent on TV media may require it to compromise its UX approach.
WARC interviewed 10 marketing leaders to get their views on the challenges and priorities for 2020 – find out what they had to say: