Get the edge you need in new business. WARC can help you:
- Be organised about how you proceed in new business and a pitch;
- Get briefed quickly on the 4Cs: the Client, its Competition, the Category and the Consumer;
- Be informed on what has worked before in similar cases so that you can apply those lessons to new ideas and insight for your pitch;
- Create a strategic direction for use in the pitch; your "story" to differentiate your agency;
- Gather evidence to back up your proposals.
WARC offers two ways to support your new business activity:
For those still getting accustomed to using WARC, the Pitch Builder is a step-by-step guide to make sure you don't miss content on WARC that could be important for your pitch. Find short cuts to the knowledge and insight you need to build your proposals.
Start the Pitch Builder
New Business Guide
For those looking to improve their skills in every step of new business development, from writing a new business plan, to negotiating the contract, the guide details the process and objectives that you should keep in mind and helps you find related content on WARC.
Start the New Business Guide