The Incredible India campaign was launched by Ministry of Tourism to promote India as a world-class tourist destination.
Incredible India was facing numerous challenges including:
- Competing with other campaigns for the attention of their key audience
- Struggling to reach premium and affluent travelers across APAC and EMEA
- Identifying and communicating a distinct side of India that general audiences would not know about already
The client wanted to inspire and educate audiences that India has something to offer everyone based on pre-defined audience clusters:
- Off the beaten track travellers seeking unique experiences;
- Culture and heritage enthusiasts; and
- Foody enthusiasts.
The client also wanted to deliver the campaign through a truly multi-platform approach and leverage upon immersive, authentic and highly visual storytelling as a means to do so, with the ambition to help increase awareness and knowledge of what India can offer travellers, and help guide them to find out further information by visiting the Incredible India website.