With well over 18 million subscribers and nearly 50% of the voice market share, MTN Ghana is the largest telecommunication service provider in Ghana. Research shows that beyond the expectation of providing telecommunications services, Ghanaians are interested in the operation and contributions of the business to the social and economic growth of the country.
The Business focus for the year 2018 was to communicate the renewed vision of the brand through its BRIGHT Operational Strategy. Our BRIGHT operational strategy served as a compass for all MTNers: it clearly defines the six pillars on which we are focusing to build our business sustainably.
- Bright Customer Experience,
- Returns and efficiency focused,
- Ignite commercial performance,
- Growth through data and digital,
- Hearts and minds
- Technology Excellence.
- Communicate the pillars of the BRIGHT Agenda to all stakeholders both internally and externally
- Ensure cross-stakeholder buy-in particularly of internal audience.