Work with a cross-discipline team of agencies and internal staffers to develop a campaign to launch Elvie Pump, the first-ever silent wearable breast pump, and drive users to sign up for the waiting list. Create a massive buzz to last beyond launch day, ideally dubbed the 'iPhone moment' for the breast pump category.
- Launching a product before it's available to customers; no units for press reviews ahead of launch
- Pending FDA approval and not covered by insurance
- Coordinating US / UK launches with different messaging, partners, product availability and goals
- Announcing five months after our closest competitor - Willow
- Entering a crowded breast pump market dominated by industry veterans, Medela and Ameda
- Taboo topic - while breastfeeding is increasingly culturally acceptable, pumping remains a dirty secret
Market Share of Voice