JuiceBurst: A story of explosive growth
Category name: Beverages
Agency: Williams Murray Hamm
Advertiser: Purity Soft Drinks
The successful relaunch of Purity Soft Drinks (PSD) owned JuiceBurst makes a powerful case for design effectiveness. It is the story of how Williams Murray Hamm’s (WMH) strategy and design teams worked with the brand owner over three years, reinventing, growing and nurturing their brand.
Profits have increased by 75%.
- Distribution has grown from one national outlet (Greggs) and approximately 300 independent shops to the brand retailing in WHSmith, Superdrug, One Stop, Whistlestop, Upper Crust, selected Tesco stores, 3663, Brakes and Booker.
- In a market declining by 9%, JuiceBurst is growing at 93% YOY.
- A largely unknown bottle of juice, popular with small, independent retailers, has become one of the nation’s fastest growing beverage brands.
- From being rejected by almost all of the nation’s retailers, JuiceBurst’s redesign sees the brand on shelf in all the most important convenience outlets.
- JuiceBurst consistently outsells nationally supported, Pepsico owned, Tropicana in key outlets.
- All this has been achieved with no advertising support.
- Reinvented graphics with WMH designed Blippar augmented reality recognition have increased the value of the brand by a staggering 93%+ in the past year.
- It has increased the brand’s profits by 75% in two years.