Magazine media reach up-market audiences who tend to be light television viewers. The highly engaging and visual nature means that they are most frequently considered a key channel in driving brand KPI’s. Increasingly, however, magazine media’s expanded reach on mobile and social media means that they can also be deployed on a more tactical basis. Evidence from multiple studies demonstrates that magazine media also deliver short-term ROI. The targeted nature of magazine media heightens perceptions of relevancy for consumers. This environment means consumers are more open to advertising messages placed here, a key strength in an era of adblocking.
What else does this article talk about?
- Magazine planning & buying
- Channel planning, media mix selection
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Magazine effectiveness
- Magazine audiences
Interested in seeing what other marketing challenges WARC covers?
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.