The current societal and political unrest in America has landed the country at a "cultural crossroads," according to Marc Pritchard, Chief Brand Officer at Procter & Gamble.
And this "unique moment in time," he warned, requires marketers to react to a chaotic shift in values that threatens to undermine a decades-long march towards marketplace parity among different consumer groups.
Since he added the chairmanship of the Association of National Advertisers (ANA) to his day job at the world's largest advertiser, Pritchard has been a fierce, dedicated agent of change in the client, agency and digital communities, demanding higher standards of creativity, inclusivity and transparency.
What else does this article talk about?
- Stereotyping & portrayal
- Ethnic & minority groups
- Brand purpose
- Multicultural marketing (US)
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.