Retail Innovation Learnings From A Segmented Shop Formula: Sunka
THE SITUATION BEFORE SUNKA
SUPSA, the retail company that launched Sunka, is a Catalan supermarket company which manages some 50 neighbourhood stores under the logo 'Plus Fresc'. (See Figure 1)
Because the company is rather small in comparison to its competitors, its survival has been based on innovation, both in the use of customer information, and in the warm shopping experience offered.
What else does this article talk about?
- POP & in-store
- Brand loyalty
- Supermarkets & grocery stores
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.