Segmentation beyond cultural boundaries
It is common in pharmaceutical marketing research to receive a request for segmentation studies based on specific parameters. Usually, a member of corporate or product management requests a researcher to determine and define market segments that could ease the way for a product launch or to re-position a specific product to a more lucrative group of potential consumers.
The following actual research studies were recently completed among physicians and patients. These three cases will be used to illustrate the issues in this paper:
Case 1 Dermatological
Patient Segments in
What else does this article talk about?
- Cultural influences & values
- Managing research projects
- DTC, prescription products
- Promotions to the medical profession
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.