Global adspend forecast
Global adspend is expected to reach $523 billion in 2013, according to the latest forecast data from Warc. Of this, the biggest medium will be TV, at $215 billion, followed by online, at $116 billion. North America will remain the largest global region, at $172 billion. Europe and Asia-Pacific will see similar spending of $147 and $141 billion respectively. In 2013 and 2014, the BRIC nations will, for the most part, grow faster than major markets, which will see weak growth or shrinkage. Adspend in China is expected to expand by 5.3% in 2013 and 7.2% in 2014 at constant prices, while the US is forecast to grow by 0.3% in 2013 and by 1.6% in 2014 on the same measure.
Download a full PowerPoint presentation of these charts or click below links for individual slides.
What else does this article talk about?
- Advertising expenditure & forecasts
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.