Validating neuro-bio research in creating advertising
Who We Are
- Third largest branded RTE Cereal manufacturer in the United States and Canada with over 100 years of history in the industry with global export business
- Iconic brands such as Honey Bunches of Oats, Pebbles, and Grape-Nuts
- Founding company which became General Foods and later acquired by Phillip Morris and merged with Kraft to become Kraft Foods
- Post was divested from Kraft Foods in 2008, and became part of Ralcorp Holdings, largest manufacturer of Private Brand foods products in the United States
- In February 2011 spun off as Post Holdings Inc.
State of the Business
Post Great Grains Cereal was launched with an advertising campaign in 1992 and grew share for years before beginning a slow decline, likely due to lack of strong relevant messaging, including a unique point of difference to differentiate it from other healthy cereals.