Client: Procter & Gamble
Category: Packaging (Branded - other)
NIOXIN, acquired by Procter & Gamble (P&G) in 2008, is the number one salon professional premium brand for thinning hair in North America. Under the context of a flat market, increased 'me too' competition, and difficulty in navigation through a complex range of products at point of purchase, the packaging redesign of the range has achieved results well beyond P&G's expectations within the first year.
- 109% increase in sales value for original range
- 101% sales volume growth for original range
- 6% rise in average price per unit
- New product Diamax full year sales value target smashed by 200% in just four months
- Return on investment recouped within one month