Show Me Your Home And I Will Tell You Who You Are
Building homes based on consumer's values and lifestyles. Using interactive tools to present strategic insight.
Skanska, a company founded in 1887, is one of the world's leading companies within construction-related services and project development. Skanska has a turnover of approximately SEK 165 billion (2001), around 79,000 employees (February 2002), and is listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange (now Stockholmsbrsen). Skanska operates in 23 permanent markets, including Sweden, the United States, United Kingdom, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Poland, the Czech Republic, Argentina and Hong Kong. Skanska's mission is to develop and service the physical environment for consumers' living, working and travelling needs.
What else does this article talk about?
- Lifestage segmentation
- Digital media research
- Online panels & communities
- Property & construction
- Lifestyle, psychographic segmentation
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.