As our Twitter followers will know, we'll be announcing the results of our inaugural Warc Prize for Asian Strategy tomorrow morning. The winner of the $5,000 prize was decided by a panel of judges, chaired by O&M chief executive Miles Young (you can watch videos of judges talking about the prize here).
A few weeks ago, the 25 shortlisted case studies - from which the winner will be picked - were made available for subscribers to browse. So, ahead of the announcement, we've been measuring which of the shortlisted case studies have attracted the highest number of downloads from warc.com subscribers (full rankings below).
Does the "people's choice" match up to the judges' verdict? Find out tomorrow.
Download rankings (1-10):
- Dove: Winning in China
- Café Viet: Are you man enough?
- Citibank: Banking on 'New Standards' to drive business
- Cadbury Dairy Milk: How culture codes helped create a new chocolate occasion in India
- Gillette Mach3: W.A.L.S. - Women Against Lazy Stubble
- Axe: Call me
- I Lohas - Crush Eco - A simple choice can change the world
- McDonald's: "Let's Meet Up" campaign
- OMO: Say it with kids
- Virgin Mobile India: Building a youth brand in a youthful country
We'll be announcing the winner tomorrow morning on Twitter - via @warcasia, our Singapore office's account - and on the website.