Executives from Carbon, FrieslandCampina, Havas and Publicis are joining the judging panel for the Effective Use of Tech category in the 2020 WARC Media Awards.
The WARC Media Awards are a comprehensive set of awards with a $40,000 prize fund that rewards pioneering communications planning which has made a positive impact on business results for brands around the world.
An international jury panel of 16 client-side and agency-side senior industry experts will be chaired by marketing and technology expert Dara Treseder, Chief Marketing Officer, Carbon, a Silicon Valley-based digital manufacturer.
The full jury line-up for the Effective Use of Tech category, WARC Media Awards 2020, is:
- Dara Treseder – Chief Marketing Officer, Carbon – jury chair
- Rohit Arora – Business Director & Head of Strategy, Liwa Content Driven
- Monica Bhatia – Senior Vice President, Client Partner, APAC, Essence
- Unmisha Bhatt – Chief Strategy Officer & Director, India and MENA Region, Tonic Worldwide
- Valeria Corna – Innovation Director, Publicis Media
- Tamara Cross – Executive Director, Head of Creativity & Innovation, Manning Gottlieb OMD
- Ete Davies – Chief Executive Officer, Engine
- Sameer Desai – ex-Global Head of Consumer Healthcare/ex-VP Asia World Federation of Advertisers
- Damian Ferrar – Global Head of Genuine X, Jack Morton
- Amy Kean – Brand and Innovation Director, Partner, &us
- Simon Levitt – Global Creative Technology Director, Imagination
- Tom Mackenzie – Global Innovation Director, PHD Global
- Mazen Mroue – Senior Global Digital Lead, FrieslandCampina
- Justin Peyton – Chief Transformation and Strategy Officer, Wunderman Thompson APAC
- Jamie Seltzer – Global Managing Director, MarTech & Data Strategy, Havas Media Group
“We look forward to working with this high-calibre judging panel as they uncover how brands are best implementing tech to market effectively”, said Lucy Aitken, Managing Editor, Case Studies, WARC.
The winners of the Grands Prix and Special Awards across all four categories – Effective Use of Tech, Best Use of Data, Effective Channel Integration and Effective Use of Partnerships & Sponsorships – will share a prize fund of $40,000.
Special Awards in the Tech category include:
- Early Adopter Award – how a brand successfully embraced a new platform.
- Most Scalable Idea Award – for a tech-led idea with the scope to make an impact within its sector and, potentially, beyond.
- Platform Pioneer Award – how a brand found an innovative and effective way to use an existing platform.
Entry to the Awards is free and papers submitted as effectiveness case studies are welcomed from any territory or discipline. Further details, including entry kit and entry form, can be found on the WARC Media Awards website.
Sourced from WARC