The WARC Awards for Effectiveness 2022 in association with LIONS, are now launched and open for entries, with CMOs and senior marketing executives from HSBC, Japan Airlines, Kimberly-Clark, Pernod Ricard, PwC and Xbox serving as jury chairs.
Entries will be judged using the Creative Effectiveness Ladder and the B2B Effectiveness Ladder – universal frameworks of the six main approaches using strategy and creativity to drive specific B2C and B2B marketing outcomes pictured above.
All shortlisted and winning entries also receive feedback on their performance on their respective ladder.
The Awards are free to enter and open to all – find the entry pack here. For each category the juries will award Grand Prix, Gold, Silver and Bronze accolades. Entries will be accepted until 02 March 2022. The winners will be announced at Cannes Lions in June.
The six jury chairs are:
- Antonia Wade, Global Chief Marketing Officer, PwC is appointed chair of the Business-to-Business category, awarding effective campaigns from one business targeting another.
- Ann Mukherjee, Chairman and CEO, Pernod Ricard North America, is chair of the Brand Purpose category, for marketing initiatives that have successfully embraced a brand purpose and achieved commercial success as well as benefit for the wider community.
- Michael Flatt, Director, Global Integrated Marketing, Xbox, will preside over the Collaboration & Culture category, awarding strategies and instances of brands entering or impacting on culture that can demonstrate a business outcome.
- Akira Mitsumasu, Vice President, CX, Data Analytics and Global Marketing, Japan Airlines, will chair the Customer Experience category, honouring new ways of engaging with consumers and innovative experiences created to connect and immerse on the path to commercial success.
- Zena Srivatsa Arnold, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Kimberly-Clark, will chair the Instant Impact category, awarding short-term campaigns (with a duration of six months or less) that led directly to a sales increase.
- Suresh Balaji, APAC Chief Marketing Officer, HSBC Asia Pacific, is jury chair of the Sustained Growth category, awarding campaigns that have invested in building a brand over time (12 months or more).
Sourced from WARC