Senior figures from HSBC, Lazada, McCann, Ogilvy, TBWA\HAKUHODO and VCCP are among those completing the jury line-up for the WARC Prize for Asian Strategy.
Launched in 2011, the WARC Prize for Asian Strategy is free to enter and is open to clients and agencies in any marketing discipline. The jury will be chaired by Siew Ting Foo, Vice President and Global Head of Marketing Strategy and Planning, Print Category, HP.
The additional 12 judges, bringing the panel to 21 members of senior marketers and strategy experts, are:
● Diana Boo – Chief Marketing Officer, Lazada Malaysia
● Judith Field – Chief Marketing Officer, FWD Life Philippines
● T. Gangadhar – President, Growth and Strategy, APAC, Essence
● Chris Iki – Chief Operating Officer, TBWA\HAKUHODO Japan
● Siddhant Lahiri – Senior Planning Director, Leo Burnett
● Winnie Lee – Group Planning Director, Ogilvy Taiwan
● Richard McCabe – Regional Strategy Director, APAC, McCann Worldgroup Asia Pacific
● Austin Powers – Strategy Director & Genuine X APAC Lead, Jack Morton Worldwide
● Anamika Sirohi – Vice President, Marketing, Amway
● Måns Tesch – Chief Strategy Officer, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Grey
● Karen Thong – Head of Digital Marketing, HSBC
● Alex Zhang – Head of Strategy, APAC, VCCP
You can read details of the full jury panel here.
Lucy Aitken, Managing Editor, Case Studies, WARC, comments: “Successful campaign strategies lead to business growth and are now more critical than ever to a brand’s future. This jury of industry experts will identify the best breakthrough ideas and success stories from across the region.”
As well as Grand Prix, Gold, Silver and Bronze accolades, there is a Prize fund of US $10,000 presented to the winners of the Grand Prix ($5,000) and five Special Awards ($1,000 each) recognising specific areas of excellence, including the new Long-Term Strategy Special Award for the best strategy designed to build a long-term brand platform, executed over a period of three years or more.
The deadline for entries is 14 July 2020. More information on the WARC Prize for Asian Strategy 2020 can be found here.
Sourced from WARC