Cannes Lions Winners List
In 2022, the 69th Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity will finally return to Cannes. A total of 25,464 entries from 87 countries were collected for this year's Cannes Lions Awards. Among them, Greater China won 9 Lions Trophies. Apple's "Coming Back" and Samsung's "Searching for Aphasia" both won awards in multiple categories. awards.
1. Social & Influencer Category - Golden Lion
Work: "BMW: Nothing But Sheer Joy"
Advertiser: BMW China
Agent: TBWA\Juice China, TBWA\Bolt Shanghai
2. Mobile Category - Silver Lion / Sustainability Category - Bronze Lion / Media Category - Bronze Lion / Brand Experience and Activation Category - Bronze Lion
Work: Quest for Dyslexia
Agent: Cheil Pengtai/Cheil Hong Kong
3. Film and television category - Golden Lion (Culture and Context > Cultural Insights) / Silver Lion (Online Film and Television > Consumer Products)
Work: The Comeback
Agency: TBWA\Media Arts Lab Shanghai/Moonlight Advertising Shanghai
4. Entertainment Category - Silver Lion
Work: Sound into Dunhuang - Dubbing The Movie
Advertiser: Dunhuang Academy x Tencent Pictures
Agent: Tencent Shenzhen/Shenzhen Qingmu
5. Medium Category - Bronze Lion
Works: adidas neo x "Just Dance" "Youth is Calling" (adidas neo Gymnastics x Just Dance)
Advertiser: adidas neo
Agent: TBWA\Bolt Shanghai
Winners of the 2nd WARC Marketing Effectiveness Awards
The WARC Global Awards - WARC Awards for Effectiveness (WAFE) was jointly established by WARC and Cannes Lions in 2021, and the winners are announced every year at Cannes. WAFE uses the "Creative Effectiveness Ladder" and evaluates the award entries on the basis of globally consistent effectiveness rules. This year, WAFE has 2 awards in Greater China, both from Mindshare China.
1. Consumer Experience Category - Bronze
Advertiser: Yum China
Agent: Mindshare Shanghai
2. B2B Category - Silver Award
Agents: Mindshare Shanghai, Dentsu Beijing
The 2022 WARC Global Marketing Effectiveness Awards have come to an end, and the WARC 2021 Greater China Strategy Awards will also be announced next week. If you are interested in learning more and registering for the "Cloud Awards" on July 6, please click here to register .