The findings are based on the results of this year’s WARC Rankings – Creative 100, Effective 100, Media 100 – which track the results of the most prestigious and rigorous creative, effectiveness and media award shows in the world (as determined by the industry) to provide a global and independent benchmark of marketing success.
WARC has combined results from each of this year’s WARC Rankings, compiled from performances in award shows during 2018, to produce a series of reports that highlight the top-performers in each region.
- No Conditions Apply – Sindoor Khela (The Times of India), Turning KFC into Gamers Playground (KFC) and Let’s Make Viral Products Instead! (Carvaan) are the top campaigns for creativity, effectiveness and media in Asia.
- Mindshare Shanghai is top agency. Mindshare Worldwide is top network.
- KFC is top brand. Unilever is top advertiser.
- Palau Pledge (Palau Legacy Project), Beer Bottle Sand (DB Export) and The Child Replacement Programme (Pedigree) are the top campaigns for creativity, effectiveness and media in Australia/New Zealand.
- Colenso BBDO Auckland is top agency. BBDO Worldwide is top network.
- Pedigree is top brand. Mars is top advertiser.
The full reports are available to WARC subscribers and include the top ten for each table and case studies of the top ranked campaigns. For more information visit the WARC Rankings site.
Other geographical ‘Best of the Best’ reports are available for Europe, the UK, North America and Latin America.
Sourced from WARC