The findings are based on the results of this year’s WARC Rankings – Creative 100, Effective 100, Media 100 – which track the results of the most prestigious and rigorous creative, effectiveness and media award shows in the world (as determined by the industry) to provide a global and independent benchmark of marketing success.
WARC has combined results from each of this year’s WARC Rankings, compiled from performances in award shows during 2018, to produce a series of reports that highlight the top-performers in each region.
- #Bloodnormal (Bodyform/Libresse), Oops (O2) and L’Oréal Paris: Making Everyone Feel ‘Worth It’ (True Match) are the top campaigns for creativity, effectiveness and media in the UK.
- adam&eveDDB London is top agency. DDB Worldwide is top network.
- Bodyform/Libresse is top brand. Essity is top advertiser.
- Scary Clown Night (Burger King), To the Last Tree Standing (Greenpeace) and The Mud Soldier (Visit Flanders) are the top campaigns for creativity, effectiveness and media in Europe.
- LOLA MullenLowe Madrid is top agency. McCann Worldgroup is top network.
- Burger King is top brand. Restaurant Brands International is top advertiser.
The full reports are available to WARC subscribers and include the top ten for each table and case studies of the top ranked campaigns. For more information visit the WARC Rankings site.
Other geographical ‘Best of the Best’ reports are available for Asia, Australia and New Zealand, North America and Latin America.
Sourced from WARC