Client Services Executive/Sales Support, WARC Asia Pacific
This role will be to support our client services team for agency business as well as providing support for the sales team such as leads research. 10% of the role will also be handling office administration duties. We are open to fresh graduates.
- Provide login assistance to all our agency clients and run usage reports
- Provide research assistance on client's request on an ad hoc basis
- Send regular content pushes to our agency clients
- Be the APAC point person for the global agency network accounts
- Leads research for sales team
- Set appointments for initial sales calls
- Be the point person for all building management issues
- Manage the office invoicing
How to apply
Email your CV to Shuyin Li, Client Services Manager, WARC Asia, firstname.lastname@example.org
Researcher, WARC Plus
We are seeking an intelligent, self-motivated individual with a strong background in the marketing or consumer insights business to work on an ad hoc, freelance basis supporting WARC Plus, a desk research service available to warc.com clients.
The aim of the WARC Plus service is to respond to the research queries and needs of warc.com clients. It's designed to support our time-poor clients who are either too busy to search warc.com for themselves, or who need or want to defer to our experience and expertise in finding the best content on warc.com for them.
As a WARC Plus researcher, you would be responsible for answering clients' enquiries by using warc.com as your primary resource.
- You will be required to interpret a brief and search and identify the most relevant content – any case studies, articles, research papers and data on warc.com – that answer that brief.
- You will be required to highlight and summarise the data/insights that emerge from researching the brief and presenting them in an easy-to-read, concise and punchy written style.
- Excellent knowledge of the advertising and marcomms industry, from a global perspective.
- An ability to work independently from home to produce high-calibre, client-facing materials.
- Must be available to work on an ad-hoc basis and to tight deadlines (we turn around responses within 24 hours).
- Excellent writing skills.
- Sound IT skills, ideally with a knowledge of basic HTML and access to a Windows-based PC or laptop.
- Prior experience of using warc.com would be a distinct advantage, although training and guidance will be provided.
A flat fee per research brief answered (akin to 2-3 hours' work depending on the complexity of the request).
How to apply
Email your CV to Lena Roland, Commissioning Editor, Best Practice (Lena.Roland@warc.com)
Sales Support Associate, WARC Americas
We are looking for a Sales Support Associate who will be responsible for supporting direct sales of the www.warc.com online service to corporations (advertisers and media owners), advertising agencies, media agencies and research firms in the Americas (U.S., Canada, Mexico and South America).
This individual will work closely with the sales managers to sell annual subscriptions to www.warc.com database. The role will involve prospecting, cold calling, proposal development and lead management.
WARC is a privately held, high-growth company headquartered in London, with offices in Singapore and Washington, DC. It is the most comprehensive marketing information service in the world. We are a trusted resource, recognized for the provision of the latest in-depth knowledge, competitive intelligence and the current best practice. Our unique online service is relied upon by over 900 clients in over 100 countries around the world.
The Sales Support Associate is a new role, resulting from the significant growth in business in the U.S. particularly. The manager will work in the Glover Park neighborhood of Washington D.C. at 2233 Wisconsin Ave, N.W.
- Identify new prospects for WARC sales
- Initiating contact with prospects
- Schedule meetings for sales managers
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com with activity
- Write sales proposals
- Establish and conduct industry, institution and client research
- Participate in team meetings and activities for reaching goals and objectives
Key Performance Indicators
- Call activity
- Number of new leads prospected and added to the database
- Number of leads that progress through the sales cycle
- Revenue generated (by the sales managers) from the leads created (by the Sales Support Associate)
- A college degree
- A minimum of one year of experience, preferably in a sales role in the B2B service space
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Solid organizational skills
- The ability to work independently; a self-starter
- Solid PC skills and understanding of sales information systems (Salesforce)
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-up skills
Secondary Skill Consideration
- Genuine interest in and enthusiasm for WARC’s content and knowledge of how to search the database
- Knowledge of the marketing and advertising industry and other industry intelligence resources
- Fluency in Spanish &/or Portuguese
- Competitive base + commission on sales revenue generated
- Send resume with a letter of introduction to Americas@warc.com
- Use subject line: “Sales Support Associate”