Feeling Seen USA explores and celebrates the benefits of inclusive advertising as seen through the eyes of real, diverse audiences and details how brands and viewers both win when advertising broadens its scope.
- You don’t only need a team at your company that is focused on equality, you need a diverse team.
- Having a diverse team allows you to unearth real human truths and create real change.
- Diversity leads to stories that are more relevant and more engaging while engendering greater empathy for others.
- It also allows your brand to broaden its point of view, avoid cultural gatekeeping and become more relatable to the global population.
- Corporate social responsibility
- People with disabilities
- Asian American consumers (US)
- Black consumers (US)
- Hispanic/Latinx consumers (US)
- Marketing to women
- Diversity & portrayal in advertising
- Creativity & effectiveness
- United States
- Cultural influences & values
- Creativity & research
© Copyright remains with the source 2023
All rights reserved including database rights. This electronic file is for the personal use of authorised users based at the subscribing company's Authorised Office (as defined by the WARC Copyright Policy). It may not be reproduced, posted on intranets, extranets or the internet, e-mailed, archived or shared electronically either within the purchaser's organisation or externally, save as permitted by the WARC Copyright Policy.