The All In report was produced and originally posted on the Advertising Association website, which can be found here .
The 2021 UK All In Census gathered data on both the representation and lived experiences of those working in the advertising and marketing industries – the richness of the data helped build the most detailed understanding yet of the industry’s make-up and shaped the All In Action Plan, a series of nine actions which companies across the industry are encouraged to implement.
- Based on over 16,000 responses from individuals working in advertising and marketing.
- Though representation of LGBTQ+ people and those from ethnic minorities was higher than the national average, people living with disabilities, those from working class backgrounds and those aged over 50 were significantly underrepresented.
- Senior leadership positions are dominated by white men, and the study identified sizable gender and ethnicity pay gaps.
- Ethnic minorities and those living with disabilities were significantly more likely than average to report negative workplace experiences.
- The All In Census will run again on 15th March 2023 and every two years thereafter to track progress.
© Copyright remains with the source 2023
All rights reserved including database rights. This electronic file is for the personal use of authorised users based at the subscribing company's Authorised Office (as defined by the WARC Copyright Policy). It may not be reproduced, posted on intranets, extranets or the internet, e-mailed, archived or shared electronically either within the purchaser's organisation or externally, save as permitted by the WARC Copyright Policy.