Brand owner: Landmark Group
Lead agency: FP7 McCann Dubai
Contributing agencies: OMD Dubai
Country: Middle East & North Africa (general regions)
Industries: Clothing & fashion retail
Media channels: Content marketing, Events & experiential, Merchandise & free gifts, Online video, Public relations, Radio & audio, Social media, Virtual & augmented reality
Budget: Up to 500k
World Without Walls for retailer Babyshop demonstrated marketing effectiveness in using a brand purpose by:
- Redefining the retailer’s messaging, in a region where retailers follow marketing norms.
- Changing how and when a retailer advertises.
- Not overtly selling and exploiting the commercial opportunities that present themselves to retailers during Ramadan, instead focusing on a meaningful purpose.
- Reversing recent years of sub-par performance during Ramadan, in a declining retail environment, and driving transformational achievements far beyond what we could’ve imagined, through delving into children’s imagination.
- Showing the beauty of seeing the world through a much-needed perspective.