Need to know
Key topics in this paper include:
The budgeting process, including the role of share of voice and share of market for benchmarking.
Ways to set the budget, including a list of the many possible approaches.
Using data modelling, including the main ways that modelling can guide decision making.
Other things to consider, including media costs, carry-over, phasing and long-term effects.
What else does this article talk about?
- Marketing budgets
- Managing the marketing function
- Media & communications budgets
Interested in seeing what other marketing challenges WARC covers?
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.