Need to know
Key topics in this paper include:
The big media picture, including the complex challenges presented by today's media ecosystem.
Television, including the role that online video can play for this still-primary medium.
Digital, including the way marketers can prepare for and measure digital campaigns.
Print, including the unique consumer connections offered by newspapers and magazines.
What else does this article talk about?
- Cinema effectiveness
- Digital media effectiveness
- Outdoor & out of home effectiveness
- Newspaper effectiveness
- Radio effectiveness
- TV effectiveness
- Cinema planning & buying
- Digital media research
- Digital outdoor & OOH
- Digital media planning & buying
- Mobile marketing, mobile web
- Social media effectiveness
- Online video effectiveness
- Magazine planning & buying
- Channel planning, media mix selection
- Theories & ideas of media planning
- Newspaper planning & buying
- Outdoor & out of home planning and buying
- Radio planning & buying
- TV audiences
- TV planning & buying
- Devices & apps
- Digital media consumption
- Media consumption
Interested in seeing what other marketing challenges WARC covers?
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.