About the speakers
Global Marketing Director, Commercial, Financial Times
David is the FT's global commercial marketing director, leading on all advertiser-facing marketing campaigns for the business. He has been with the FT for over five years and has held his current position since July 2017. Prior to this he was head of commercial marketing and before that head of commercial marketing for EMEA. David joined the FT from Pearson, where he led the UK skills marketing team, having previously held a number of education-focused corporate communications roles both in the private and public sector. David holds a BA in Philosophy from the University of London and is currently undertaking a masters in business administration at Warwick Business School.
What else does this article talk about?
- Effectiveness studies
- Long-term vs short-term effectiveness
- Accountability, C-Suite relations
- Managing the marketing function
- Brand growth
- Creativity & effectiveness
Interested in seeing what other marketing challenges WARC covers?
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.
Email this content
Welcome back to WARC!
We’ve made some exciting changes since your last visit, bringing you:
- Latest category insights straight to your homepage
- A new Evidence series on key marketing questions
- Category campaign data from recent case studies