This report, in partnership with audio platform Spotify, explores digital
audio’s role along the marketing
funnel for the CPG and Retail
sectors in North America and
- As the path-to-purchase evolves and marketers seek improved ROI, Retail and CPG brands are rethinking their media strategies.
- Consumer demand for digital audio is growing, but there is still a striking imbalance between share of investment and share of consumption.
- Studies have shown digital audio to be highly effective across the path-to-purchase, with average engagement levels 14% higher than TV, 18% higher than social media and 23% higher than terrestrial radio.
- Path to purchase models
- E-commerce & mobile retail
- Social commerce
- Household & domestic (general)
- Brand management
- Managing the marketing function
- Media & communications budgets
- Digital media consumption
- Retail media
- Podcasts, streaming & on demand
- Radio & audio planning & buying
- Channel planning, media mix selection
- Reach and frequency, recency
© Copyright Ascential Events (Europe) Limited 2023
Ascential Events (Europe) Limited
Americas: 229 West 43rd Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10036, United States - Tel: +1 212 201 2800
APAC: 5 Shenton Way, UIC Building #10-01, Singapore 068808 - Tel: +65 3157 6200
EMEA: 33 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6UF, United Kingdom - Tel: +44 (0)20 7467 8100
All rights reserved including database rights. This electronic file is for the personal use of authorised users based at the subscribing company's Authorised Office (as defined by the WARC Copyright Policy). It may not be reproduced, posted on intranets, extranets or the internet, e-mailed, archived or shared electronically either within the purchaser's organisation or externally, save as permitted by the WARC Copyright Policy.