Demonstrates the role of MMM and highlights the advances being made in support of greater industry adoption of these advanced analytic solutions.
- The right measurement is required to provide more nuanced insights into sales, shopping behaviour, pricing and advertising effectiveness for improved channel planning and execution in retail media.
- With the right scope and sufficient depth of signals, MMM can help address the complexity of the current landscape by providing a holistic view across all media and retail channels without the need to track consumers.
- Advances such as modelling retail channels separately and analysing signals from retail media platforms can help increase the impact of MMM learnings.
- Data analysis
- Data protection & privacy
- Tech-driven innovation
- E-commerce & mobile retail
- Tracking theories & ideas
- Long-term vs short-term effectiveness
- MMM & attribution
- Marketing budgets
- Media & communications budgets
- Digital media effectiveness
- Digital media planning & buying
- Retail media
- Media research theories & ideas
- Cross-media & multimedia effects
© Copyright Ascential Events (Europe) Limited 2023
Ascential Events (Europe) Limited
Americas: 229 West 43rd Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10036, United States - Tel: +1 212 201 2800
APAC: 5 Shenton Way, UIC Building #10-01, Singapore 068808 - Tel: +65 3157 6200
EMEA: 33 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6UF, United Kingdom - Tel: +44 (0)20 7467 8100
All rights reserved including database rights. This electronic file is for the personal use of authorised users based at the subscribing company's Authorised Office (as defined by the WARC Copyright Policy). It may not be reproduced, posted on intranets, extranets or the internet, e-mailed, archived or shared electronically either within the purchaser's organisation or externally, save as permitted by the WARC Copyright Policy.