In this report, WARC and Spotify explore how digital audio channels
are being adopted within the
media mixes of European
- 5G presents an opportunity for telcos to reinvent their role in digital society; but the technology must be paired with enhanced CX.
- Telcos are shifting budgets to prioritise sales activation ahead of brand building, which may be a mistake.
- Consumption of digital audio is growing fast but there is a large investment gap: digital audio has over 17% share of total media consumption in the UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain and yet, in each market, the spend on digital audio as a percentage of telcos’ total spend in 2021 was below 0.6%.
- Marketing to B2B audiences
- Tech-driven innovation
- Telecoms & utilities (general)
- Telephone & internet services
- Customer experience
- Customer relationship management
- Managing the marketing function
- Marketing budgets
- Media & communications budgets
- Digital media consumption
- Digital media effectiveness
- Digital media planning & buying
- Podcasts, streaming & on demand
- Radio & audio effectiveness
- Radio & audio planning & buying
- Europe (general region)
- Channel planning, media mix selection
© Copyright Ascential Events (Europe) Limited 2022
Ascential Events (Europe) Limited
Americas: 229 West 43rd Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10036, United States - Tel: +1 212 201 2800
APAC: 5 Shenton Way, UIC Building #10-01, Singapore 068808 - Tel: +65 3157 6200
EMEA: 33 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6UF, United Kingdom - Tel: +44 (0)20 7467 8100
All rights reserved including database rights. This electronic file is for the personal use of authorised users based at the subscribing company's office location. It may not be reproduced, posted on intranets, extranets or the internet, e-mailed, archived or shared electronically either within the purchaser's organisation or externally without express written permission from WARC.