About the speakers
Global Chief Digital Officer, MediaCom
Having started during the boom days of late 90s San Francisco, Deirdre McGlashan has been involved in all aspects of digital marketing throughout her career, from strategy to media to technical development and everything in between. As global chief digital officer for MediaCom, her role is to ensure the full power of technology and interactivity is utilised to drive business growth for clients’ brands.
What else does this article talk about?
- Account planning, strategic planning
- Customer experience
- Role of the planner, strategist
Interested in seeing what other marketing challenges WARC covers?
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.
Email this content
Welcome back to WARC!
We’ve made some exciting changes since your last visit, bringing you:
- Latest category insights straight to your homepage
- A new Evidence series on key marketing questions
- Category campaign data from recent case studies