Online video advertising expenditure in India reached INR12.4bn in 2017, according to data from WARC and the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) included in WARC's International Ad Forecast. This represents a year-on-year increase of 63.3% from 2016, when total spend amounted to INR7.6bn. The sector accounted for a 24.9% share of Indian digital display adspend in 2017, up by 2.2 percentage points (pp) from 2016.
What else does this article talk about?
- Online video
Interested in seeing what other marketing challenges WARC covers?
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC Data?
- Takeaway charts and data on media spend, costs and consumption
- Planning and measurement benchmarks
- Charts on online and offline media usage globally
- Adspend outlook by medium and format in 12 key markets
- Advertising expenditure data in 96 markets from 1980
- CPM and GRPs by medium and target audiences in 65 markets
- Exclusive survey results and analysis, and summaries of headline ad and media investment trends in our monthly ‘Global Ad Trends’ report