Brand owner: Landmark Group
Lead agency: FP7 McCann Dubai
Contributing agency: OMD Dubai
Country: Middle East & North Africa
Industries: Clothing & fashion retail
Media channels: Content marketing, Events & experiential, Merchandise & free gifts, Online video, Public relations, Radio & audio, Social media, Virtual & augmented reality
Budget: Up to 500k
World Without Walls deserves to be recognised for its marketing effectiveness in creating a brand ecosystem around an important occasion in the Middle East, because it’s a story from this lesser celebrated region about:
- Redefining a retailer’s messaging when it comes to media channels, in a region where retailers tend to follow conventional channel norms.
- Changing how and when a retailer advertises.
- Not overtly selling and exploiting the commercial opportunities that present themselves to retailers during Ramadan, instead focusing on a meaningful purpose and bringing that to life across its ecosystem.
- Reversing recent years of sub-par performance during Ramadan, in a declining retail environment, and driving transformational achievements far beyond what we could’ve imagined, through delving into children’s imagination.
- Showing the beauty of seeing the world through a much-needed perspective.