Brand: The Royal Danish Theatre
- The Royal Danish Theatre wanted to transform the public perception of ballet through a three-month campaign that resulted in a large-scale ballet festival in Copenhagen.
- The goal was to show that ballet is not reserved for the upper classes - that ballet is, indeed, for everyone.
- PR value: 900,000 US$
- The marketing budget: 8,000 US$
- Total campaign reach: 11 million people (Population of Denmark: 5.7 million people)
- % of Danes that considered The Royal Theatre valuable to society as a whole went up from 48% before the festival to 55% after the festival
- % of Danes that considered The Royal Theatre important in terms of preserving the cultural inheritance of Denmark went up from 61% to 69%
- The Danish Minister of Culture concluded that "every cultural institution in Denmark should be inspired by this campaign."