Advertiser: OTP Group
Brand: OTP Bank
Agency: Café PR Kft
Challenges and research
- OTP Voluntary Pension Fund is the biggest and oldest actor in it's market with 219 000 clients. However, this number has stagnated for various reasons:
- From the results of OTP Bank's annual research, we've found; that Hungarians realized that the current national pension system is not sustainable, and therefore old-age poverty will be a problem. However they have found wrong solution: 64% claim that they plan to work even after retiring.
- Therefore only 33% of Hungarians have or plan to set money aside for their old days.
- Many competitors are pursuing this narrow target group, and their messages are similar; all offer a far away, happy pensioner lifestyle if their customers choose them.
- Based on the stagnating rate of Hungarians, willing to set money aside, this message has not been very effective.
Goals and KPI-s
- To create a unique platform that stands out from the rest of the competitors.
- To generate vibes on social and classic media and involve our audience into conversation about the worrying state of the Hungarian pension system
- Increase OTP Voluntary Pension Fund's visibility, by creating a unique messaging.
- Stop the decrease in the membership of OTP Voluntary Pension Fund.