Agency: Weber Shandwick Singapore
Man's best friend - introducing the Hotels.com pug mascot.
- Brand loyalty among Online Travel Agents such as Hotels.com is low and consumer decisions are often driven by the best price.
- Hotels.com wanted to gain mindshare among a key target audience -millennials -with an initiative that would differentiate its brand.
- We looked to develop something that would give Hotels.com a unique voice, capture attention and drive resonance in Taiwan and Thailand.
- Increase brand awareness and share of voice among competitors.
- Increase product education of Hotels.corn's unique features, including its Rewards program.
- Drive traffic to Hotels.com by incentivizing first-time users and empowering consumers to get the best value through our deals.