Brand: Aeroflot Airlines
Agency: FleishmanHillard Vanguard and Orta Communications
Statement of Merit
- To celebrate its 95th anniversary, Aeroflot, Russian national airline, created a new "pet therapy" method program for children with autism, using the company's own breed of dogs – Sulimov dogs – in partnership between Aeroflot's canine training center and medical professionals from Moscow centres for special needs children.
- This program, initiated by the company, became the first ever pet therapy program for children with special needs in the country, setting new treatment trends and opportunities on the regional and federal level.
- Not only helping the children, campaign has become the core point of Aeroflot's communications, with major focus on digital and social media.
- The campaign has helped communicate Aeroflot's history, heritage, true commitment both to its passengers and the society in a unique and "own" way.
- In the first 6 months, the campaign brought change in tone of voice in social media users comments about Aeroflot with the improvement of 25% and engagement rate increase by 300%.