Lead Agency: Interactive Avenues
RB has a vision of a world where people live healthier and better lives. In order to bring people closer to "Healthy & Better Lives", we decided to create a campaign that creates awareness in users through the use of technology "personalised" for each individual - on a mobile device, using location-based services.
So, during the independence day period of 2017, we ran the campaign to align the idea of cleanliness with social cause and building a cleaner country.
- Spread awareness amongst the users for clean public toilets in India - Delhi NCR region.
- Reinforce Harpic (by RB) as a trusted brand for hygiene, aligned with Swach Bharat Abhiyan to cause social awareness.
- Sanitation is an ongoing challenge in the cities of India.
- The inertia to adoption of good sanitation practises is very high.
- The prime challenge was in both awareness and adoption of healthy sanitation practices - driving habit and attitude change in users.
- How could such an experience by personalised for every user?
- How could campaign be integrated in day-to-day life for higher adoption?