- Social networks must consider their users as social-exchange partners.
- Users, especially mobile users, must be active in the control and diffusion of advertising.
- Advertisements must capitalize on the mobility functionality of mobile devices.
- On PCs, advertising sharing should be encouraged, because social value is a key factor in this environment.
- Given the central role of trust in the platform, social networks must offer a transparent policy with regard to the collection and usage of personal data.