For brands that do business in markets all over the world, global dissonance is changing politics, culture, and economies.
And for a service that whimsically used the world’s fastest talking man as its primary spokesperson – along with a promise to “absolutely, positively” guarantee the reliability of its performance – FedEx’s newest message has a distinctly more serious (though still upbeat) message:
“Connecting the world has never felt more important,” insists Rajesh Subramaniam, the courier and delivery service company’s evp/chief marketing and communications officer.
“We are living in challenging times. On the one hand, forces like the internet – and FedEx, for that matter – have brought the world closer together, connecting businesses to customers around the world.
What else does this article talk about?
- Neurometric research
- Brand positioning
- Postal & courier services
Interested in seeing what other marketing challenges WARC covers?
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.