Nestlé Waters can quantify the scale of its social listening task on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Chris Hodorowski, social listening manager/Nestlé Waters North America – a unit of the food and beverage giant that is based in Stamford, Connecticut, and is focused on bottled water – highlighted the exact size of this undertaking as he quoted a variety of statistics about this activity, which covers:
- 14 brands, like Nestlé Pure Life, Perrier, S. Pellegrino and Poland Spring;
- 56 pages on numerous social media properties;
- 35,000 engagements with individual users per year;
- 400,000 people talking about its brands on these platforms;
- millions of conversations about Nestlé as a company, and issues relevant to its business.