For years, Kravet led a double life online.
On consumer-facing sites, the century-old global wholesaler of high-end fabrics, furniture and wall coverings offered inspiring content – sumptuous lifestyle imagery of luxury goods sold through interior designers.
And its e-commerce site was rated tops for transactional efficiency.
The trouble was its content and commerce functionality lived on different websites, and that bifurcation was hurting its business. And, increasingly, designers were getting lost – and frustrated – on Kravet’s business-to-business platform.
This 16-year-old homegrown portal had been designed with a procurement officer in mind, Jesse Lazarus – the chief process and innovation officer for Kravet, a fifth-generation family firm – explained at the B2BNext conference in Chicago. But times had changed.
What else does this article talk about?
- Marketing to B2B audiences
- User generated content & participation
- United States
- Furniture & furnishings retail
Interested in seeing what other marketing challenges WARC covers?
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.