Coca-Cola is using artificial intelligence (AI) to generate customer insights as they bubble up from a cooler or the shelf in an individual store.
The Atlanta-based carbonated-drinks giant knows that the smart use of AI can help drive its business at a time when many consumers are turning away from sugary options and towards a slate of healthier (or more fashionable) modes of refreshment.
“Product categories – coffee, sparkling, tea, water, sports, energy – are growing,” said Saurabh Parikh, vp/innovation, architecture and data at CONA Services, a unit of Coca-Cola that serves the organization’s bottlers across North America. “Within each category, the amount of brands, products [and] flavors is also growing – and the consumer in the marketplace wants more variations, more flavors.
What else does this article talk about?
- Data management
- North America (general region)
- Carbonated soft drinks
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Interested in seeing what other marketing challenges WARC covers?
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.