To understand Gen Z's core challenges, values and desires, and prepare for potential shifts in consumer behaviour, Coca-Cola LatAm has engaged in a quantitative study among Gen Z (or Zoomers) in Argentina, Mexico, Colombia and Brazil, benchmarking the young consumers with the three older generations—i.e., Gen Y (commonly called "millennials"), Gen X and (Baby) Boomers. The study covers topics such as:
- The mental health struggles of Gen Z;
- What is keeping Gen Z awake at night;
- What Gen Z in LatAm wants from brands, i.e.,:
- the importance of "social good" values: inclusivity, sustainability and brand activism,
- (versus) the importance...