Country: United States
The objectives for the creative work were both revenue, and to elevate the brand recognition and perception.
Our marketing objectives revolved around rapid penetration with our message of inclusivity in order to combat the rhetoric of hate, and as a way of inviting citizens of Washington DC and beyond to express their shared values and publicly promote acceptance in the days leading up to inauguration.
The communications objectives were centered around creating a welcoming and inclusive environment where some were perceiving hostility and divisiveness, we hoped to change attitudes, and give those that might have felt voiceless a voice, and a language to communicate their values.
The creative work included:
- Full page advertisement in the Washington Post Express
- Poster pull out in the Washington Post Express
- Campaign microsite, with downloadable assets: http://everyoneiswelcome.us/
- Window clings for Nando's restaurants across the DC area
- Tee-shirts for Nando's employees