Branding Lessons from Prize Winning Canadian Campaigns: Part III
Read the case studies for the 2011 CASSIES here
- Brand Linkage (when should the brand name appear).
- Awareness Alone.
- Share of Mind, Share of Voice, Spending.
- Media Learning.
- Pre-emptive Media.
- Reach and Frequency versus Large-Space Impact.
- Transcending Advertising.
- Internal Marketing.
- Changing the Target Audience.
- Longer and Broader Effects, and A Closing Thought.
Read Part I and Part II
Or read the complete notes here.
1. Cassies uses “advertising” in its broad sense. It not only stands for advertising through broadcast, print, out of home etc. Where...