Branding Lessons from Prize Winning Canadian Campaigns: Part II
Read the case studies for the 2011 CASSIES here
- Immediate vs. Long-Term Effect.
- Refreshing a continuing campaign.
- Baby with the Bathwater.
- When a campaign stumbles.
- Turning a liability into a strength.
- Keeping it Simple.
- Great minds think alike.
- Emotional versus Rational.
- Humour in a Serious Category.
- Problem versus Solution.
- Tough Topics.
Read Part I and Part III
Or read the complete notes here.
1. Cassies uses “advertising” in its broad sense. It not only stands for advertising through broadcast, print, out of home etc. Where...