The last decade has seen mounting consumer demand for brands to deliver greater transparency and societal value throughout their businesses. CSR has shifted from a siloed activity to being seamlessly integrated into brand comms, largely driven by stakeholder demand. Consumers want brands to act with purpose and deliver positive social change for a better world. Brands that are doing this effectively are exceeding marketing KPIs, outperforming their competitors and generating triple bottom line growth.
What else does this article talk about?
- Data protection & privacy
- Data management
- Brand purpose
- Brand trust
Interested in seeing what other marketing challenges WARC covers?
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.