US Hispanics are no longer a niche market – there are nearly 58 million Hispanics in the US today that account for 18% of the total US population. Hispanics are different from past ethnic or racial groups due to their relative size, younger age and growth. They will become increasingly important for the growth of any brand. To ensure optimal response to Hispanic-targeted marketing, brands need to offer a true reflection of what it means to be Hispanic – that speaks to both Hispanic traditions and American culture.
What else does this article talk about?
- Ethnic & minority groups
- Cultural influences & values
- United States
- Multicultural marketing (US)
Interested in seeing what other marketing challenges WARC covers?
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.